Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Altered ATG

Yay me!  I had bought an Atg last year and altered it purple as soon as I got it.  Well it turned out to be one of the defective ones so I sent it back and was sent a new one along with atg tape for my trouble :)
(Dummy me.  I fought with that first gun forever.  I guess I thought it was suppose to be hard to pull the tape on.  The new one is like butter! LOVE IT!!)
Anyway when I received my replacement I was feeling pink that day I guess cause this is how it ended up.  I could not find any rub ons that I really loved so I just cut the flourish from a cricut cart out of  white contact paper.  Added stickles and bling.  I bought my first bottle of Glimmer Mist and used it on the gun and the flowers.  Ok, I am now addicted to Glimmer Mist.  I may try and make my own though because I am going through that bottle very quick. 

1 comment: