Monday, August 15, 2011
Ok, so my niece started her school year. She said everyday when the kids sat down to talk about the day of the week the kids would say "the monkey has no pants, monkey naked!" So yes. I had to make the monkey some pants! I hope those silly kids are happy now! LOL
Sunday, April 24, 2011
The rules for this one are that I must thank the person who gave me the award, list 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 15 other deserving bloggers.
Thank you Crafty Girl 21 for this blog award!! Here we go!
7 things about me:
1. I would eat dessert first whenever I get the chance.
2. My family is my world!
3. I love my keurig.
4. I love anything with bling.
5. Purple and pink are my favorite colors.
6. Humor is a must.
7. I love to do anything crafty.
I am passing this blog award on to the following;
1. Nilda at http://www.papercreationsbynilda.blogspot.com/
2. Leslyanne at http://las-cricut.blogspot.com/
3. Katie at http://www.scrappystuff4you.blogspot.com/
4. Kelly at http://kbiendesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Jana at http://imneverbored.blogspot.com/
6. Charlene at http://wwwsouthjerseygirl.blogspot.com/
7. Doreen at http://polkadotpaperprincess.blogspot.com/
8. Brenda at http://www.unacrafting.blogspot.com/
9. Khrista at http://creativeandcraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
10.Kristy at http://kristympaperaddict.blogspot.com/
11.Alisha at http://alishia-myscrapping.blogspot.com/
12.Amanda at http://stellarscraps.blogspot.com/
13.Sarah at http://sarahsscrapspace.blogspot.com/
14.Adele at http://adelescricutcreations.blogspot.com/
15.Mx5scrapper at http://mx5scrapper.blogspot.com/
Created by Lolliscraps at 7:45 PM
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Sunday, April 3, 2011
All right, here is my first video ever!! My youngest daughter has been begging me to post a video on my blog since she got her flip camera 2 years ago for Christmas. So, here it is. I love Twilight and just had to have this paper :) So my friend picked up for me when it first came out! Thanks Debbie! I actually made this album a while ago and just made the video today. (After hours and hours of learning how to post a video!) Thanks Brogan for editing and uploading this for your very awesome mother. haha! Just ignore the old, decrepid looking hands! Lol
Thursday, March 17, 2011
|I made these layouts to match my granddaughters birthday cakes using Create a Critter cuts. The letters were cut using Gypsy Font and then I just altered them. I did machine sew around all of the photo mats with purple thread.|
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
How awesome is this!! Thanks for the award Sandy !
I was given some rules to follow in accepting this award. So with a grateful attitude I am passing this honor on. Here we go:
Rule #1: Link back to the person who gave you the award (see above).
Rule #2: Share seven random things about yourself.
A little about me:
1. Grandma (Lolli) to 2 little girls.
2. I hate to be cold.
3. Love to alter items and craft anything.
4. Love spending time with my family.
5. Love to shop!
6. Pet peeve open cabinet doors!
7. Love me some brownies!!!
Rule #3: Award seven recently discovered bloggers with this award:
Jamie @ http://berard090101.blogspot.com/
Sara Jo @ http://saraspolkadotspot.blogspot.com/
Steph @ http://scraphappysteph.blogspot.com/
Idea Queen @ http://hipandhumblepaperworks.blogspot.com/
Amber @ http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/
Andi @ http://sparkymom76.blogspot.com/
Veronica @ http://veronicascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Created by Lolliscraps at 9:32 PM