Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tile Coaster

 
I needed a new coaster for my craft room so I made this one. I don't remember the name of the stamp but I picked this up last year at CKC.  It is one of my favorite stamps :-)  I used Staz On to stamp the image on my tile. I then sprayed a clear coat on it. While the clear coat was still wet I sprinkled very fine glitter on it.  I let it dry then sprayed it again. I covered the back with a piece of cork that I ran thru my Zyron sticker maker. I have made tile coasters before but never put the glitter on it. So we will see how it holds up.  It should be fine. Thanks for looking. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I made some coasters with vinyl for Christmas, but I love the idea of using a stamp! TFS

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete