Sunday, July 25, 2010

3x3 Cards with purse

I have been wanting to make a 3x3 card set for a while. I finally got a chance to make one this afternoon.  The colors are not really showing up very well in this pic but it is lavender and white. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the purse but I did do some adjustment with my Gypsy.  Dream is from Gypsy Wonderings and the scalloped square is from Storybook.  I ran the square through the Cuttlebug using Divine Swirls. That is one of my favorite folders.  I did a zig zag stitch around the edges. Don't look to close at that. lol.  I wasn't paying attention to all the adhesive I was using and when I went to sew on the cards my needle got all gummed up.  I think it still turned out ok to use as a pattern. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This little set is adorable!!! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty set, the purse is so cute and a perfect card holder/gift bag in one. Great idea!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love those colors!! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete