Sunday, April 3, 2011

My First Video!



All right, here is my first video ever!!  My youngest daughter has been begging me to post a video on my blog since she got her flip camera 2 years ago for Christmas. So, here it is.  I love Twilight and just had to have this paper :) So my friend picked up for me when it first came out! Thanks Debbie! I actually made this album a while ago and just made the video today. (After hours and hours of learning how to post a video!) Thanks Brogan for editing and uploading this for your very awesome mother. haha! Just ignore the old, decrepid looking hands! Lol
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your mini is adorable! You did great with and on your first tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    Your mini album is great, it turned out fantastic. Now that you got your feet wet with your first video, I hope to see many more
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful book. You did a wonderful job. Love the papers and all the tags. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mini and great job on your first video! :)

    ReplyDelete