Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Layout

Add caption
It's spring! Yay, I love spring!!  I just took a picture of the granddaughters looking oh so cute in their spring matching dresses. (To bad they were running all over the yard and ignoring me so I didn't get a cute photo for this!) Lol. In this layout I used Gypsy Wanderings for the bunny.  Storybook for the scalloped oval that I adjusted in my Gypsy. And A Child's Year for Spring.  The paper is K & Co, that I picked up a few years ago at Tuesday Mornings for  $1.99 for the whole stack!!  They had quite a few different stacks. And yes I did kick myself several times since for not stocking up on the stacks they had that day.  I have went back several times since then and have never again found such good deals. I also did some machine sewing on the mats.  Thanks for looking and wish me luck getting those 2 little girls to hold still long enough for me to snap a pic!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    What a cute layout. I love it.
    Happy Spring!
    Hugs
    stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout! Makes me wish I had a chocolate bunny to eat for some reason. :) love the springy colors.

    ReplyDelete